Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in August, my husband and I ordered a Santa Cruz Ultimate - Sage Grey. We're in Ottawa, Canada. Today is January 13th, and we still have yet to receive it. It seems that it will be arriving this Saturday though. Because of this news, I have so much excitement within me! Once we do get our hands on it, I'll be sure to post photos!

Registered
Back in August, my husband and I ordered a Santa Cruz Ultimate - Sage Grey. We're in Ottawa, Canada. Today is January 13th, and we still have yet to receive it. It seems that it will be arriving this Saturday though. Because of this news, I have so much excitement within me! Once we do get our hands on it, I'll be sure to post photos!
So, you must have the green interior?
Congrats, its worth the wait. 馃帀

Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ultimate Twilight Black
did you get the same colours?
naw, Black and Black. I wasn't really planning to buy the sc, but the dealer wanted my kona for trade in, so I jumped for it, I didnt even know what colours were out there. I've always had red cars, but settled for black because of Batman. lol.

Registered
Mine was supposed to arrive this past Monday. Now it arrives next week when I'm on vacation. I almost want to cancel vacation!

Registered
I got an email from Hyundai Canada today, our Sage Gray Ultimate with green leather is on track for a March build. Moved from 105 priority to 85. 馃お
What is this green leather I keep hearing about? It seems only Canadians know about it? I have dark grey leather with orange stitching. I'd love to see what on earth that green leather looks like!

Registered
I got an email from Hyundai Canada today, our Sage Gray Ultimate with green leather is on track for a March build. Moved from 105 priority to 85. 馃お
I got my email too for my Black and black, March build, priority 327. I wonder how they schedule the builds. I read here somewhere the Canadian SC are build once a week per month.

Registered
Gotcha - looks like you're right - thanks! I think it's great looking!
It must be the exchange rate or something lol. I think I would have liked the grey/green leather but the only demo car I saw was in black, and I wanted to see the grey/green in person, so to be safe I went with black

Registered
. Moved from 105 priority to 85. 馃お
I got my email too for my Black and black, March build, priority 327. .
WAIT a SECOND

@ValleyCruzzer at priority # 85 is scheduled to be built in March (Green leather)
and
@jeffbot at priority #327 - Also to be build in March (Black Leather)

So is nothing for Canada being built till March? I鈥檓 sure they can pump out hundreds of vehicles a day鈥 馃槼馃嚚馃嚘

Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
i read somewhere the Cdn models are built 1 week per month and the US models were the other three

Registered
i read somewhere the Cdn models are built 1 week per month and the US models were the other three
Ya, what I鈥檝e heard and posted here before, not sure it鈥檚 tru anymore.
As of Dec. 31 2021. Hyundai reported 900 SCs sold (200 in December) not really pumping these out for Canadians 馃嚚馃嚘
Facial expression Rectangle Font Magenta Material property

Registered
WAIT a SECOND

@ValleyCruzzer at priority # 85 is scheduled to be built in March (Green leather)
and
@jeffbot at priority #327 - Also to be build in March (Black Leather)

So is nothing for Canada being built till March? I鈥檓 sure they can pump out hundreds of vehicles a day鈥 馃槼馃嚚馃嚘
I placed my 鈥渙rder鈥 on Dec 22nd, and when I placed the order the dealer said sometime in spring lol, but paper work wise it鈥檚 March 31

1 - 20 of 39 Posts