Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
394 Posts
GTAcruz Priority#91 (October 14/21 ) PK Priority#7 (October 14/21 ), #7 arrived 1 month later than #91 - c'mon - you don't believe those priority #'s do you? #327 will easily beat #85

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ultimate Twilight Black
38 Posts
GTAcruz Priority#91 (October 14/21 ) PK Priority#7 (October 14/21 ), #7 arrived 1 month later than #91 - c'mon - you don't believe those priority #'s do you? #327 will easily beat #85
Yeah from all the posts I’ve read so far it doesn’t mean much. I just want to know so I can start ordering accessories lol

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
394 Posts
Yeah from all the posts I’ve read so far it doesn’t mean much. I just want to know so I can start ordering accessories lol
A lot of the accessories, particularly Hyundai items take as long as the car to arrive - don't be waiting.
Myself had half the car stored in my music room since September, before the rest of it arrived in December, and I still have items on back order from November.

·
Registered
38 Posts
A lot of the accessories, particularly Hyundai items take as long as the car to arrive - don't be waiting.
Myself had half the car stored in my music room since September, before the rest of it arrived in December, and I still have items on back order from November.
I think the only things I want to get from Hyundai are the window vent things and hood shield. I don’t understand why the cross rails are so much more expensive here than the us

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
394 Posts
I think the only things I want to get from Hyundai are the window vent things and hood shield. I don’t understand why the cross rails are so much more expensive here than the us
the Hyundai all weather mats are natural/stylized looking (obviously if OEM) and much more slip resistant, i felt the weather techs looked and felt like Giant Tiger mud room trays, and don't blink when you see the mud guards that are installed, or you'll miss them, unless they shrunk with the cold - it happens!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Last night I received an email from Hyundai Canada saying "Exciting news! As of January 10, 2022, your 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz, 2.5T Ultimate AWD w/ Colour Pack, SAGE GREY is awaiting final shipment to Dealer."

·
Registered
807 Posts
are the figures above for Canadian sales?
Yes, Canadian sales for December and end total for 2021.

Last night I received an email from Hyundai Canada saying "Exciting news! As of January 10, 2022, your 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz, 2.5T Ultimate AWD w/ Colour Pack, SAGE GREY is awaiting final shipment to Dealer."
Exciting news 👍
I didn’t get any warning, dealer called me on a Friday and said “your SC is being unloaded right now” And only got VIN that day, had to scramble to get insurance. My insurance slips says it’s a Santa Fe… to be updated when it renews in May.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Back in August, my husband and I ordered a Santa Cruz Ultimate - Sage Grey. We're in Ottawa, Canada. Today is January 13th, and we still have yet to receive it. It seems that it will be arriving this Saturday though. Because of this news, I have so much excitement within me! Once we do get our hands on it, I'll be sure to post photos!
I'm in the exact same situation in NY. Ordered my SEL activity first week of september and still waiting. Currently scheduled to arrive next Friday and I can't wait!

·
Registered
151 Posts
my car is now less than a 100 miles from it's final destination. Still set to arrive in 2 days. Still holding my breath that it actually happens this week.

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate, Sage Grey, Dark Green two-tone leather
139 Posts
.......still waiting....... it was supposed to have arrived this past Saturday.......
I was told Saturday as well, August 13 order date.....I knew I shouldnt have ordered Friday the 13th

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Black Beauty
231 Posts
my car is now less than a 100 miles from it's final destination. Still set to arrive in 2 days. Still holding my breath that it actually happens this week.
Sure hope you don't turn blue and pass out! Delivery can be maddening.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Back in August, my husband and I ordered a Santa Cruz Ultimate - Sage Grey. We're in Ottawa, Canada. Today is January 13th, and we still have yet to receive it. It seems that it will be arriving this Saturday though. Because of this news, I have so much excitement within me! Once we do get our hands on it, I'll be sure to post photos!
Long wait for sure... some of us have been waiting since 2015 when the concept was shown. :p

Took about 6 months to get my SEL P through the pre-order program. (March - September) Shipping was ~2 weeks to CA. Hope it comes soon!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
HUGE NEWS! My SC arrived just before lunch. So naturally, I accidentally got into my car, accidentally drove to the dealership, and accidentally took photos (we aren't picking it up until next Friday as we still have massive issues with our current Mercedes lease - which need to be resolved prior to us picking up the SC). Two photos are attached.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
38 Posts
HUGE NEWS! My SC arrived just before lunch. So naturally, I accidentally got into my car, accidentally drove to the dealership, and accidentally took photos (we aren't picking it up until next Friday as we still have massive issues with our current Mercedes lease - which need to be resolved prior to us picking up the SC). Two photos are attached.
CONGRATS!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
well another round of expected delivery and nothing to show for it. Amazing how terrible the distribution system works. Son is back to college so I will have to wait another week at least if it comes in before I will be able to pick it up, IF it ever is delivered. Original Delivery Date 11/17.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts