Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts

· Registered
'22 SEL Premium in White
146 Posts
It handled it really well, honestly. It was already a pretty windy night, too. Probably would have been better laying down, but it's less than a mile from the nursery to our friends' place, so we went the easy route.

· Registered
17 Posts
10ft 4”x4”s is the longest with 5 4’x8’ on the bottom with the tailgate half down.
View attachment 12678
View attachment 12677
Thanks for posting this. It's the first time I've seen a Santa Cruz loaded with 4'x8's. I've got a Maverick on order (I know, I know) and getting tired of the wait. Being able to haul sheet wood was the driving factor in my choice. I'd been thinking about dumping the Ford for an SEL SC. You helped me make my mind up.

· Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,963 Posts
I've been hauling a lot of air around just like all the other trucks on the road around here, but when I do haul I use my Santa Cruz! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Balor

· Registered
1,963 Posts
Got to use the 4x8 plywood tailgate feature this weekend for a 4x8 pallet and another standard pallet fit underneath it.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Hit fog in the early AM arrival, so I tried out the wonderful rear cab bed light button on the lower left dash.
Automotive lighting Sky Vehicle Wood Darkness

Worked great to light things up while untying. Found out that bed light has a timeout on it, so no worries if you forget to turn it off your battery won't get run down. Good thinking Hyundai!

· Registered
1,963 Posts
Making good use of this little (yet big) truck bed.
Car Sky Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Two steel fire doors for the garage to bring it up to code.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts