Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, today was accessory install day for Grogu. Imagine my surprise when I pulled into the dealer lot to see a Blue Stone with a sold sign in the window. It went home with its new owner this afternoon.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

I just wish I could have lined up the black one between them to get all three in the shot. I've now seen 4 of the 6 colors in person, all but Hampton and white. Sage is still my favorite, but the blue looks REALLY sharp! A closer second for me.

The Ford dealer there also had a Maverick on the lot. It is the ultimate in generic. Absolutely nondescript. If you didn't know it was "new and exciting" you wouldn't know it wasn't a used truck on the lot. I'm really glad I didn't go that direction. The Cruz is worth every extra dollar.

All in all, a good day with a surprise Stone Blue appearance! Just waiting on the floor liners now. Got the hitch, the mud flaps, and the roof cross bars. Fun fact, the Hyundai factory bars are the Thule Evo Flush AND the kit is for the '22 Tucson and Santa Cruz, as noted on the installation guide.

·
Registered
17 Posts
All in all, a good day with a surprise Stone Blue appearance! Just waiting on the floor liners now. Got the hitch, the mud flaps, and the roof cross bars. Fun fact, the Hyundai factory bars are the Thule Evo Flush AND the kit is for the '22 Tucson and Santa Cruz, as noted on the installation guide.
I'm waiting on the liners as well....I wonder how the other individual managed to get them in his unit while we still wait in the queue......

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm waiting on the liners as well....I wonder how the other individual managed to get them in his unit while we still wait in the queue......
I do have the rear liner - and LOVE it. Can't wait for the fronts! The carpets may never see use again once I do. The look and feel of them are fantastic! If the front match the back, I'm going to be very happy with them, even if they were what I'd call seriously overpriced. But beats grinding pine needles into the carpeted ones ... and winter is coming. Been hovering around +3C for highs the last couple of days. Makes the ol' Pit Boss burn a few extra pellets.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I do have the rear liner - and LOVE it. Can't wait for the fronts! The carpets may never see use again once I do. The look and feel of them are fantastic! If the front match the back, I'm going to be very happy with them, even if they were what I'd call seriously overpriced. But beats grinding pine needles into the carpeted ones ... and winter is coming. Been hovering around +3C for highs the last couple of days. Makes the ol' Pit Boss burn a few extra pellets.
Thats great to hear at least your halfway there bought mine on September 15th so that's 4 weeks in and still waiting....winters coming...oh well

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate, Sage Grey, Dark Green two-tone leather
231 Posts
Are you folks talking about the Hyundai all weather mats or the Weathertech ones? (so far only the front shows available with Weathertech)
Here is the response I received from Weathertech yesterday in regards to rear liners

Thank you for contacting WeatherTech Canada regarding your order.

the liners have been approved for this vehicle. Availability to order will be between 4-6 weeks.

If you have any further questions with regards to this, please feel free to respond to this email or give us a call at 1-888-905-6287.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you folks talking about the Hyundai all weather mats or the Weathertech ones? (so far only the front shows available with Weathertech)
I've had the Hyundai rear liner since October. REALLY like it. Finally getting the front pair tomorrow. Can't wait to stop dragging snow and slop onto the carpeted mats!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts