Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like having a tray for the center console in my vehicles. I tried a Tucson tray but it didn't work. While communicating with the Amazon seller, they ask for information about the console size. I sent the info in and they made one and sent it to me. Works perfectly. Once I receive information back from the seller, I will let everyone know how to order one. Here are some pictures.
Fixture Building Rectangle Gas Composite material
Vehicle Floor Wood Automotive exterior House
Building Vehicle Wood Bumper Automotive lighting

·
Registered
21 Posts
We ordered the tray for a 2022 Tucson NX4. It fits snug but easy to remove when you grip the rib in the middle of the tray. Came with rubber liners. You can choose red, blue, white, and black. Under $18.
R RUIYA Car Center Console Organizer Tray Compatible with 2022 Tucson NX4 Custom Accessory Armrest Box Glove Secondary Storage Console Organizer Insert Tray with Coin (Blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099RTX5C...abc_NJ21823PJ56RXWN2AK0Z?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

·
Registered
Limited
162 Posts
I have the same one (different seller?). Fits well and makes the center consol storage more versatile for sure.

The Tuscon Limited version will not work. As it has the push button transmission gear selector and slightly different console. You need the lower trim version that uses the physical shifter, like the SC.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Sel AWD
6 Posts
I have the same one (different seller?). Fits well and makes the center consol storage more versatile for sure.

The Tuscon Limited version will not work. As it has the push button transmission gear selector and slightly different console. You need the lower trim version that uses the physical shifter, like the SC.
Do you have the item number/description you bought?

·
Registered
5 Posts
We ordered the tray for a 2022 Tucson NX4. It fits snug but easy to remove when you grip the rib in the middle of the tray. Came with rubber liners. You can choose red, blue, white, and black. Under $18.
R RUIYA Car Center Console Organizer Tray Compatible with 2022 Tucson NX4 Custom Accessory Armrest Box Glove Secondary Storage Console Organizer Insert Tray with Coin (Blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099RTX5C...abc_NJ21823PJ56RXWN2AK0Z?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Ordered the blue ascent.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess when I first ordered mine I ordered for the limited Tucson which didn’t work. Company listed above sent me the correct one after communicating with them.

·
Registered
Limited
162 Posts
Do you have the item number/description you bought?
I looked and mine was the R Ruiya version as well. I got the blue one as that was all that was in stock at the time. Looks like the black and others are available now as well.

R RUIYA Car Center Console Organizer Tray Compatible with 2022 Tucson NX4 Custom Accessory Armrest Box Glove Secondary Storage Console Organizer Insert Tray with Coin (Blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099RTX5C...abc_46PJ0W4EP056A1QG0K3X?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
20 Posts
Question! From memory, looking at the one shown in your links. Are you losing a lot of storage space vertically? From memory, too lazy to walk outside, seems to me the center console is a lot deeper than that tray. Thanks.

·
Registered
Limited
162 Posts
I use mine as a way to double the floor space of the storage bin. As I don't have anything using up a lot of verticle space.

So the tray keeps all the items I use often right under the lid. Then under the tray are the items I hardly use. When I need anything in the bottom, the tray comes right out for access.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So, just guessing, about how many inches do you have available under the tray? Thanks

What the heck, just ordered one! THey have gone up to $19.98.

·
Registered
Limited
162 Posts
The stock console bin is a little over 7" deep. The bin is about 2 1/4" deep. It is tapered to account for the console shape. So it's like 7 to 7 1/2" depending on the front or back

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like having a tray for the center console in my vehicles. I tried a Tucson tray but it didn't work. While communicating with the Amazon seller, they ask for information about the console size. I sent the info in and they made one and sent it to me. Works perfectly. Once I receive information back from the seller, I will let everyone know how to order one. Here are some pictures. View attachment 2867 View attachment 2868 View attachment 2869
I've been searching with no luck. Please post when information is had. Thx

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD No Activity Package
941 Posts
I have one coming as well. It better fit or I will return it for a refund. Fingers crossed...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts