Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
@Crschol7 basically a bed rack pioneer! You the man for the pics.

What I thought was very reassuring were the factory screenshots of the frame showing that it is definitely made so one can install the rack on it. The only thing left I'm worried about is finding the proper one so I can install a rooftop tent and take it offroading without it collapsing.
I'm not sure that is possible.. Everything I've been able to get onfo wise says roof capacity of 200 lbs.
No idea if possible to incorporate a Roof/Bed rack to allow for more weight.

·
Registered
61 Posts
QUOTE="Crschol7, post: 175104, member: 15652"]
If you are the least bit handy it is easy.. Got a block of Delrin on EBAY for 28$.. Just need a table saw and a drill.. All the nuts and bolts are from Lowes.. All in including Yakima bars.. Appx 250$
So you will have the blocks and hardware available for sale soon for $99.95? For people without table saws. haha

Great solution. Nice job.
[/QUOTE]
HA.. That is too much... I I should be able to do them for around $80..Depending on availability of the Delrin. .. Feel free to Email [email protected]

·
Registered
152 Posts
I ordered these low profile Tonneau rail mount racks with 54" crossbars from Amazon. Great price and from what I can see, should work with Tonneau T-track. If not, easy to return.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts