Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,963 Posts
Long story short mice are getting in my brunk and air intake container, I got acorn pieces rolling around everywhere! I set a trap and caught one, does anyone have this problem or found a good solution? I don't have a garage or a cat lol.
Be thankful they haven't got under your dash and started feasting on the organic wiring. Had that happen on a Porsche Boxster S and the whole dash lit up like a Christmas tree when I started it up. Off to dealer it had to go... $$$

· Registered
20 Posts
Long story short mice are getting in my brunk and air intake container, I got acorn pieces rolling around everywhere! I set a trap and caught one, does anyone have this problem or found a good solution? I don't have a garage or a cat lol.
There is never just one mouse, they travel and live in pairs. You can try moth balls , but they really hate the smell of mint

· Registered
126 Posts
There is never just one mouse, they travel and live in pairs. You can try moth balls , but they really hate the smell of mint
I have used mint for years with excellent luck. Buy a couple of mint plants and plant in an area where it can not spread. Harvest a little every so often and place under auto and at corners of garage doors, overhead and walk in doors. Problem solved.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts