Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE FWD
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cost me around $15 from Amazon... Has multiple colors...Dancing with music...Flashiing..blah blah LOL I keep them in blue... They come on with start up and go off when shutting down.. Run off the USB
They have 4 light sticks.. I have the second ones under the front seats.. for the back seat view

Yea those are the cut to fit floor mat fail... But I'll replace later..

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I did the same. Mine plugs into the lighter though. I thought about the USB one but thought the lighter would free up my USB's, so I went that route. I reversed the "diagram" that was recommended, meaning that I used the two that was originally said to be used in the back and used them in front and vise a versa. I pushed two through behind the console (small open space) next to the gas pedal to the glove box, then ran the chord under the trim next to the door to under the drivers/passenger seat to shine on the back floor. The cool part I found was that under the seats, there are two tight elastic strips already connected to the frame. I just threaded the light bars between those elastic strips and they hold nicely, with enough play to move the seat forward and back. By the way, I like the blue too..lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts