Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
514 Posts
A flat floor would have been much preferred for increased storage area in the second row, but there are work arounds. Just leaving the cargo at a slight slant. The measurement from the front edge of the rear seats when folded up to the back of the front seats will be a good indicator of what type of items can be hauled in the second row. I hauled home a set of boxed upper kitchen cabinets in the second row of my Ridgeline, which should be about the same as the SC.

·
Registered
77 Posts
A flat floor would have been much preferred for increased storage area in the second row, but there are work arounds. Just leaving the cargo at a slight slant. The measurement from the front edge of the rear seats when folded up to the back of the front seats will be a good indicator of what type of items can be hauled in the second row. I hauled home a set of boxed upper kitchen cabinets in the second row of my Ridgeline, which should be about the same as the SC.
While the floor would not be completely flat, you could relocate the jack and then remove the entire bin. It looks like it would just be 4 screws attaching to the floor.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
514 Posts
While the floor would not be completely flat, you could relocate the jack and then remove the entire bin. It looks like it would just be 4 screws attaching to the floor.

View attachment 1809
You are correct, that bin would not be in my SC for very long. It would be relocated to the same place the bed extender would be - hanging on the garage wall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts