Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
If you drive a 16 year-old car (like I do) you might enjoy a quick tutorial on a modern Hyundai's infotainment and all of the ****pit controls.

Note: 10:50 -- do people often complain that the wireless charger doesn't work properly?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Note: 10:50 -- do people often complain that the wireless charger doesn't work properly?
Good catch... why is this at an angle? The first time you hit the brakes isn't the phone going to tip over and stop charging?

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
417 Posts
Good catch... why is this at an angle? The first time you hit the brakes isn't the phone going to tip over and stop charging?
That's pretty much par for the course for most manufacturers these days. Charging is sporadic.

·
Registered
41 Posts
When I test drove the SEL model I was in awe of all the tech options. I drive a 2014 base Fiat Pop now and I was so happy to be able to connect my phone and talk to people that way (only talk can't even run the music that way). And I had buttons on the back of the steering wheel to control the radio which I thought was so handy. I've been missing out on so much!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts