Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
417 Posts
Do you know if these are just in stock or also in transit?
That a great question. Showing "in transit" would be helpful. Thank you, @Chuck for the link.

When I was purchasing my Honda, you could reserve the vehicle on the webite, and then the sales rep would contact you later advising you as to whether the vehicle was actually available.

It is nice you can also see the "monroney" sticker on the website.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That a great question. Showing "in transit" would be helpful. Thank you, @Chuck for the link.

When I was purchasing my Honda, you could reserve the vehicle on the webite, and then the sales rep would contact you later advising you as to whether the vehicle was actually available.

It is nice you can also see the "monroney" sticker on the website.
So, I see one does in fact say "in transit" which makes me think the others have hit the lots. But I didn't get a phone call from the dealer, so I'm not sure...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know if these are just in stock or also in transit?
It does show both and flags the In Transit ones... the problem I see is this shows 10 SC near me (within a 250 mile radius). When I look at what I can see there are 41 of them. Maybe it's still a work in progress and that's why there isn't a direct link to it?

·
Registered
122 Posts
It does show both and flags the In Transit ones... the problem I see is this shows 10 SC near me (within a 250 mile radius). When I look at what I can see there are 41 of them. Maybe it's still a work in progress and that's why there isn't a direct link to it?
View attachment 1715
Thank you @Chuck Could I trouble you to look up this VIN to confirm please🙏. I owe you all the beers!
  • 5NTJDDAF0NH002023

·
Registered
77 Posts
So, I see one does in fact say "in transit" which makes me think the others have hit the lots. But I didn't get a phone call from the dealer, so I'm not sure...
I found that when you "View Details", you can then click on the VIN in the upper right which takes you to the car on the dealers website. Some of them indicated in-transit or on the lot but this did not work for all the ones I tried this with.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Called the dealer. Vehicles that are showing in stock, are in fact not in stock at the moment. What's weird is a dealer an hour away got their SC delivered Friday, that shipped at the same time as the rest of the VA units.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts