Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to purchase a set of Ventshades for my windows. Living in Hawaii and driving with the windows down rain just pours in from the windshield and the wipers. Also get the helicopter sound at certain speeds. I have a black SEL SC. Absolutely love this car. I am a smoker so the guard is very helpful.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I want to purchase a set of Ventshades for my windows. Living in Hawaii and driving with the windows down rain just pours in from the windshield and the wipers. Also get the helicopter sound at certain speeds. I have a black SEL SC. Absolutely love this car. I am a smoker so the guard is very helpful.
Hard to find a complete set right now... I saw others said the 2022 Tuscon fronts will work but not the back... Waiting for Weathertech to come out with some...

·
Registered
'22 SC Limited Hampton Gray
676 Posts
Waiting for a few AVS parts to come out. Specifically, their Low Profile Ventvisor and the Aeroskin hood protector. Not a fan of the in-channel units from any manufacturer, as they tend to catch on the top edge of the glass and also scuff up the same edge.

Reactions: atimo
1 - 4 of 4 Posts