Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Registered
Guess they realized its the same as the Tuscon which is why they only have the fronts.

Registered
Probably a good thing its first row only, as I was just thinking for the rear I would probably pull that basket thing, have floor mats that go all the way back, and also install a little flip out hinged "flat floor" that would make the back level to the height of the center hump. This makes it easier to slide long items like a TV or doggo into the back.

Something like this but better looking:

Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Ultimate (Limited in the US)
I'd love a little flip out flat floor like that for the 60% side to put the dog carrier on for trips. My daughter probably wouldn't enjoy it being full width like that when she's back there. LOL

Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
View attachment 1982

mine is black to match interior color, the mat hooks right into place, snug fit
I like the WeatherTech mats and have used them in five previous vehicles. The only problem I have with them is that the edge nearest the doorsill will, over time, tip inward and catch my foot when entering the vehicle. My wife seems to actually put her left foot on top of that edge of the mat. So I went with Smartliner floor mats this time in my Ridgeline.

Registered
I like the WeatherTech mats and have used them in five previous vehicles. The only problem I have with them is that the edge nearest the doorsill will, over time, tip inward and catch my foot when entering the vehicle. My wife seems to actually put her left foot on top of that edge of the mat. So I went with Smartliner floor mats this time in my Ridgeline.
Are the tips (edges) of the Smartliner thicker than the Wathertech? Rigid? If you purchase mats, they must not roll along the edges. Thanks.

Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
Are the tips (edges) of the Smartliner thicker than the Wathertech? Rigid? If you purchase mats, they must not roll along the edges. Thanks.
The doorsill side lip of the Smartliner is rolled over, so it decreases the chances of getting caught on my foot and keeps the mat a bit more upright. The Smartliner is not thicker material than the WeatherTech. Here are a couple of pics. The first one is the WeatherTech mat and the next two are the Smartliner mat.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts