Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone purchase the WeatherTech Floor Liners for the SC yet? How do they fit? Are they worth getting or should I wait a few months and hope that Hyundai releases a set of all weather mats for the SC before the winter season hits?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Anyone purchase the WeatherTech Floor Liners for the SC yet? How do they fit? Are they worth getting or should I wait a few months and hope that Hyundai releases a set of all weather mats for the SC before the winter season hits?

View attachment 2300
Couple of us have bought them. They fit alright. Also, I can say the WeatherTech sun visor for the 2022 Tucson fits the SC just fine as well. I would recommended buying direct from WeatherTech.com though as they are a bit cheaper there.

UPDATE:
Here is a link to another post where someone shared a picture of the floor liners Weathertech beat Hyundai to it, floor liner now available

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz LTD AWD Hampton Gray
39 Posts
I actually traded a 2022 Tucson for my Santa Cruz. I took the liners out of the Tucson and they fit perfectly-which is what I figured, since the SC is a Tucson up front.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
482 Posts

View attachment 2300
Obviously that picture was not taken from an actual Santa Cruz since the accelerator pedal is mounted to the floor and it has an electric parking brake.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is good to know, did the backs fit at all or just the fronts? Any pics and what brand did you have? I'm waiting on others to come out, as weather tecks are just to much money. There are several other with same quality and build that usually sell for 120 to 140 for a full set.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You can purchase the Tucson from smart liner for $80. Had them in several vehicles as well as husky and weathertec. Quality is all the same.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz LTD AWD Hampton Gray
39 Posts
The second row set still isn't available for the Tucson, so that's not an option right now.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
482 Posts
I always pick black floor liners regardless of the interior color because they blend right in with the floor. They do show dirt, but not shoes marks (even after cleaning) as much as lighter colors.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just ordered a generic rear all-weather liner for $18 from Amazon that someone said fits really well in the SC. Remember, the SC rear area is smaller than the Tucson so the WeatherTech liners aren't likely to fit, especially with the cargo bins in place. The liner is supposed to arrive Sunday. I'll let you know if it fits and send pics.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just ordered a generic rear all-weather liner for $18 from Amazon that someone said fits really well in the SC. Remember, the SC rear area is smaller than the Tucson so the WeatherTech liners aren't likely to fit, especially with the cargo bins in place. The liner is supposed to arrive Sunday. I'll let you know if it fits and send pics.

Thank you - looking forward to seeing the fit!

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
128 Posts
To our neighborly Canadian Santa Cruzers: I just saw the All Weather Mats available for the front and rear on hyundaicanada.
Is there a way to or can anyone assist in ordering a set to be sent to the States? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Font Automotive exterior Auto part Automotive wheel system Sleeve

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
I noticed those on there tonight too. Still waiting to hear from my dealer on whether they're able to order the accessories in yet. Be warned though ... shipping ANYTHING from Canada is ridiculous. Might double the cost. (No, I'm not that far from exaggerating.) Especially if it's oversize. By postage scale rates, these would wind up on the heavy side, and I'm sure the boxes would be pretty oversize too, even folded up in ways that wouldn't be great. Maybe Purolator?

Weird that these aren't listed for the US yet, right? Why is Hyundai Canada SO different from Hyundai USA???

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I noticed those on there tonight too. Still waiting to hear from my dealer on whether they're able to order the accessories in yet. Be warned though ... shipping ANYTHING from Canada is ridiculous. Might double the cost. (No, I'm not that far from exaggerating.) Especially if it's oversize. By postage scale rates, these would wind up on the heavy side, and I'm sure the boxes would be pretty oversize too, even folded up in ways that wouldn't be great. Maybe Purolator?

Weird that these aren't listed for the US yet, right? Why is Hyundai Canada SO different from Hyundai USA???
Even if shipping were free, don't those prices equate to approximately $300 US for both front and rear mats? No thanks. I'll stick with the Smartliners someone else posted on here for $90 and the $20 generic rear liner I saw someone got on Amazon. With the savings, I'll use my kid's Bedazzler to add Santa Cruz on the mats!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts