Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From WeatherTech,

"Thank you for contacting WeatherTech!

I've pulled up the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz and it looks like the FloorLiner is currently not in the development phase of production at this time.
Please fill out our New Product Inquiry form, and you will receive an e-mail if/when that product is available for purchase: New Product Updates | WeatherTech
If you have any other questions please let us know!"

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
514 Posts
From WeatherTech,

"Thank you for contacting WeatherTech!

I've pulled up the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz and it looks like the FloorLiner is currently not in the development phase of production at this time.
Please fill out our New Product Inquiry form, and you will receive an e-mail if/when that product is available for purchase: New Product Updates | WeatherTech
If you have any other questions please let us know!"
Pretty hard to develop an accessory when the vehicle has not even hit the dealer lots. Should not take long after they do. I guess you could just use the mats designed for the Ridgeline and trim them off 50%.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
One of the offical SC accessories is fitted liners instead of floor mats. Of course not available yet... but like all things SC they will come out in due time.

Now WeatherTech makes liners for the '22 Tuscon and since it shares an interior with the SC they should fit just fine for the front driver and passenger locations.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
514 Posts
One of the offical SC accessories is fitted liners instead of floor mats. Of course not available yet... but like all things SC they will come out in due time.

Now WeatherTech makes liners for the '22 Tuscon and since it shares an interior with the SC they should fit just fine for the front driver and passenger locations.
I have had WeatherTech in most of my vehicles, but I have recently switched to Smartliners which are also digitally fit. I prefer them now, for nearly 50% less in cost. I got the Honda fitted all-season liners on my Ridgeline, but they don't cover the dead pedal area or area underneath the accelerator pedal. That might not matter on the Hyundai as the 2015 Sonata, I owned, had the accelerator pedal affixed to the floor rather than hanging down.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS
34 Posts
I have had WeatherTech in most of my vehicles, but I have recently switched to Smartliners which are also digitally fit. I prefer them now, for nearly 50% less in cost. I got the Honda fitted all-season liners on my Ridgeline, but they don't cover the dead pedal area or area underneath the accelerator pedal. That might not matter on the Hyundai as the 2015 Sonata, I owned, had the accelerator pedal affixed to the floor rather than hanging down.
I'd never heard of Smartliners before this and got excited, only to discover they only make G2 Ridgeline mats. Good info though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts