Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SC SEL Premium 2.5T AWD - Ice White Solid
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's moving right along. Weathertechs were delivered and put it. Once they sit for a day or two I'll do a comparison to the Smartliners. New pedals put on, throttle pedal is a cover but fits well, brake is a replacement pedal. And screen protector on the radio. I think I'm going to get one for the instrument cluster as I really like how they look. Much higher end.

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Speedometer Motor vehicle Steering part

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Those pedals are nice, matches the upscale interior better then having just black plastic.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Screen protector also Amazon?

·
Registered
2022 SEL w/ Activity Package.
6 Posts
Looks like the accelerator cover is making contact with the floor. I like this, but that concerns me. Does it impede the downward motion of the pedal at all?

·
Registered
121 Posts
GunsmithCZ, after using the pedal covers a bit, do they have any play in them or are they staying pretty well locked on to the pedal surface?

I really like the Weathertech mats, got my fronts in right before my Christmas road trip. I ordered a screen protector from eBay probably the day before you posted as I hadn't found one on Amazon, will install this weekend. Probably the same thing just different branding.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GunsmithCZ, after using the pedal covers a bit, do they have any play in them or are they staying pretty well locked on to the pedal surface?

I really like the Weathertech mats, got my fronts in right before my Christmas road trip. I ordered a screen protector from eBay probably the day before you posted as I hadn't found one on Amazon, will install this weekend. Probably the same thing just different branding.
Most likely the same lol. Thus far, the pedals haven't moved at all. I don't feel any wiggle or movement when applying brakes or throttle. They looks better, and the definitely grab the bottom of my boot better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts