Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Congratulations!

Very much look forward to your "new car" review!😊

Curious how you would describe Blue Stone (I have one on "order").
Lighter than in pictures? Darker? Color changing?
Dark in the shade? Light blue in the sun?

Once again, congratulations! 😁👍

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
486 Posts
Congratulations, @dfw. It looks good under those special dealership lights. How does the fit and finish look? Are the panels gaps even? Is the seam sealer applied uniformly in the engine bay or is is just slathered on there? On my Ridgeline it looks like a 2-year old applied the seam sealer. Thank you.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
224 Posts
We took a test ride in a Black SEL trim with no tourneau cover or sunroof. Really wanted the cover and did not really want black. The dealer found everything I wanted in Blue Stone. It was a long afternoon but totally worth it. This now sits in my driveway.
Excellent! Which dealer is that? I'm in the Mid-Cities and I'm not overly fond of 'that dealer in Irving', but I'd be willing to use Autonation in NRH or even Van in Carrollton. You obviously liked the experience, so I'd be interesting in knowing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey dfw, what is your impression of the color on this? I have reserved the same color in a SEL premium with an ETA the first week of September and would love to hear what you think.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love this color. Was planning on the green but this color is really nice. Being from Florida it is like the Ocean and Sky all rolled into one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts