Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
121 - 140 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
1,116 Posts
24k Km (15k miles) oil change/service day, 6 months to the day that I picked it up

View attachment 10977 View attachment 10978
I know i'm replying to my own post - the mechanic was resetting the service interval, on his phone he had this forum , and was saying let me show you how to do this "as the forum' I pointed out that the PK 62 post he was reading also matched the PK 62 plates on my car that he was was resetting - he thought that was an amazing coincidence.

·
Registered
SEL w/ ‘Activity Pkg’ in Sage
272 Posts
Finally put on the OEM hood deflector, fairly easy install.
Now I need to find a good day to hyper-dip my grill, and I’ll be all set.

Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Not happy that the right end bumper is so lifted, where the others are pretty good. Perfectly centered too. Hopefully the sun and driving will help her drop.

·
Registered
SEL w/ ‘Activity Pkg’ in Sage
272 Posts
Lil tape to hold it down while in the sun may work. Maybe even a lil heat gun action??
Looks good. (y):cool:
I’m going to see what the summer does to it - heat gun as last resort come fall. Left side is touching and the two center bumpers are a hair raised off, but happy over all. I do wish it had caps to put over the screws but I’ll live.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Washed the SC and applied RainX to windows. Then installed homemade door sill protection. Plus a Start/Stop button cover for fun 💀
🤪

Attachments

121 - 140 of 185 Posts