Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
649 Posts
Is anyone placing a piece of screen material or anything else behind the grill to protect the radiator a little more from rocks or other debris on the highway? There seems to be a lot of open space in that grill.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got the tint done last week. Put on the bed extender as well as the curt tow hitch today. Also threw some of the Santa Cruz stickers on! Couple things coming this week to finish up. She needs a wash but wanted to let the stickers sit for a day just in case.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,816 Posts
Installed as pair of RockyMounts BrassKnuckles in my over bed cargo basket.
Car Grille Vehicle Tire Hood

Only used the front wheel part and let the rear wheels sit on the tailgate.
Wheel Bicycle Automotive bicycle rack Tire Car

·
Registered
Santa Cruz SE AWD
67 Posts
Ordered one last last fall told 60 days. After 60 days dealer tried to upsale saying couldn't get what I ordered. Cancelled and got my money back. Kept googling and found one in transit (200 miles away) put a down payment via phone and picked it up in about a week. Total time from first order to delivery 6 months but worth the wait.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE NA-FWD In Idaho
1,115 Posts
Took mine to the Dealer for a in between Oil change since they had a deal for $29.95 also mentioned about the hesitation and found out they have a computer update for that, so they installed it.
Time will tell. Couldn't do the ceramic wax job that I paid for since those people don't work on Saturday ...So I'm taking it in on the 16th and he will try to get me a loaner...(So now I know they have loaners:)

PS..I just remembered...He said loaners are tough due to all the engine replacements they are doing...

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,816 Posts
Wired up the quick-release LED whip antennas to the fused hot wire for the 7-Blade trailer hitch plug that is not in use.
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

These double as RighLine Canopy post and camp lights. Has a small remote control with multi-functions and colors.

Then today I took my latest bike build for its' maiden voyage through Huntington and Bolsa Chica Beach (the US Open Surfing Championship was going on).
Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Wheel Sky Cloud

This will be my main beach boardwalk pavement pounder going forward. Local bike shop was unloading NOS 2020 stock, so I grabbed a Marin Bobcat Trail 5 bare frame for next to nothing and loaded it up with parts I already had.

The SC is fitting my lifestyle just right. So far it's doing it all, with good looks to boot!

141 - 160 of 185 Posts