Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that the 20" wheels lean more to the aluminum and the 18" more Black. Am I wrong on this? I like my 18" which have more black!

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,076 Posts
The 20's definitely show more bright work. I'm a fan of the 18's, personally. But since I couldn't get them on my model, I'll live with the 20s for the summer. Should be getting my RTX 18" winter rims next week. Will post pics once they're on the Cruz.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
204 Posts
I kinda wish there was an option for all-black wheels, especially since I'm not totally 100% completely crazy about the wheels on the Limited. They're fine, and they're unique enough to be interesting, but I sometimes look at them and wish they were all-black. Yeah, I could get them powdercoated, but I don't want to spend the money on it.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD No Activity Package
941 Posts
I noticed that the 20" wheels lean more to the aluminum and the 18" more Black. Am I wrong on this? I like my 18" which have more black!
A couple people have blacked out both the 18" and 20" rims for a whole different look if that is more to ones liking. Both look great in all black. I'll be keeping my stock 18" rims and using the OEM tires until they are worn out myself. I like the stock 18" rims as is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts