Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm baffled with the comments about the seats being green. Mine are as gray as they could be.
100% agree when I first saw it in person I thought it was grey, I was told it's an "olive" green by the dealership. On it's own it just looks grey - even one of the Hyundai managers there said the same to me when we were chatting about it. Once I put my black jacket up against a seat in the daylight, you could definitely see the green in it.

To me it's far more noticeable on a black Santa Cruz and when you open the doors. Unless the US and Canada got their own unique interior color option? (not sure Hyundai would do that...)

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate, Sage Grey, Dark Green two-tone leather
231 Posts
The photos that I've seen on this site don't look as dark as I remember back in July when I saw the pre production models touring around dealerships

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
100% agree when I first saw it in person I thought it was grey, I was told it's an "olive" green by the dealership. On it's own it just looks grey - even one of the Hyundai managers there said the same to me when we were chatting about it. Once I put my black jacket up against a seat in the daylight, you could definitely see the green in it.

To me it's far more noticeable on a black Santa Cruz and when you open the doors. Unless the US and Canada got their own unique interior color option? (not sure Hyundai would do that...)
I ordered the black leather, but the demo I drove around had the green leather… the green was less noticeable in direct sunlight, but you can clearly see the “olive” green in most conditions. The fabric insert with the orange accent, you can notice the olive colour is more noticeable than the leather.
Sunny day when I drove the demo.
it’s the exact same spec as Canada.
I really like the olive/green - but didn’t want a ”light” colour and somehow suspected it would take longer to deliver.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
In Canada they call it green and in the US its gray, yet its the same color. So why does it have two names? Because its an in-between color, that is basically gray with a green cast. So similar to the Sage Gray exterior color depending on lighting it looks dull gray or more greenish. Unless you put something that a neutral color or plain black against its hard to tell the hue shifts greenish. This is one of the reasons I gave up on the color... there just isn't enough of a difference to make it stand out.

Look at what we could have had: Black versus gray interior overseas it appears the Tuscon comes in grey, tan and brown.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So here is a question the dealer couldn't answer when I ordered my SC with gray and orange piping on the seats. Do the back seats have the same orange piping ??? One cannot tell from the website. And it didn't look like it. Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate, Sage Grey, Dark Green two-tone leather
231 Posts
Orange stitching not piping
So here is a question the dealer couldn't answer when I ordered my SC with gray and orange piping on the seats. Do the back seats have the same orange piping ??? One cannot tell from the website. And it didn't look like it. Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts