Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two greyhounds that don't fit in my chevy volt, so we always take the van with them. I'm curious if any of you are moving decent sized puppers around with the SC? Perhaps with the seat flipped up and plastic storage removed?

·
Registered
833 Posts
These days the safety experts are trying to get us to stop bringing puppers in the back seat at all, especially if unsecured. They can not only cause a distraction but can potentially become woofer missiles in a crash, which is one of the main reasons for passenger seatbelt laws as its not just a personal decision since a rear passenger that isn't belted in can harm a front passenger.

They generally recommend strapped down crates, and if secured in your bed would give some sights and smells and no claw marks or pet hair all over the interior.

·
Registered
18 Posts
These days the safety experts are trying to get us to stop bringing puppers in the back seat at all, especially if unsecured. They can not only cause a distraction but can potentially become woofer missiles in a crash, which is one of the main reasons for passenger seatbelt laws as its not just a personal decision since a rear passenger that isn't belted in can harm a front passenger.

They generally recommend strapped down crates, and if secured in your bed would give some sights and smells and no claw marks or pet hair all over the interior.
The nanny state never stops

1 - 8 of 8 Posts