Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Sky
Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

RTX Arai wheels, 18x7.5, with 245/60R18 Goodyear WinterComnand Ultra rubber.

There is no programming available for the TPMS yet, so they pulled them from the factory 20s. Hopefully the Santa Cruz will exist in the system by spring. They tried 2022 Tucson to see if the sensors would read, and nada.

I love them so much! Black wheels look great on these trucks.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts

There is no programming available for the TPMS yet, so they pulled them from the factory 20s. Hopefully the Santa Cruz will exist in the system by spring. They tried 2022 Tucson to see if the sensors would read, and nada.

looking sharp… I’ve been eyeing the WinterComnand Ultras - I’ve mostly had Bridgestones for winters in the past - pls post your impressions when you get the chance…

·
Registered
18 Posts
looking sharp… I’ve been eyeing the WinterComnand Ultras - I’ve mostly had Bridgestones for winters in the past - pls post your impressions when you get the chance…
The TPMS, if you dont put them on will they affect anything, or just put a yellow tire lite on screen. I no my Ram truck when i put my winter wheels on the yellow tire light comes on for maby an hour then goes out and stays out till i put my summer wheels go back on

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
The TPMS, if you dont put them on will they affect anything, or just put a yellow tire lite on screen. I no my Ram truck when i put my winter wheels on the yellow tire light comes on for maby an hour then goes out and stays out till i put my summer wheels go back on
Currently no TPMS on the winters, just low pressure warning ⚠ stays on. No other issues. I do have an appointment for Dec 4 to put them in my winters.
Haven’t had them on on my Toyota for the last 3 winters, again just a warning ⚠ and no other issues.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
I see these wheels are +45mm with OEM size 18" tires. Will you please snap a photo straight down the side from the front to show how far the protrude out on the sides. My rim width & offset chart puts this width rim about 1/2" wider to the outside than my stock Hyundai 18's. Thx

ADDED:
Oops! Never mind. That is the same as the stock OEM rim width.

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate, Sage Grey, Dark Green two-tone leather
231 Posts
[QUOTE="Walking Black Bear, post: 175740, member: 1519RTX Arai wheels, 18x7.5, with 245/60R18 Goodyear WinterComnand Ultra rubber.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know where you tried to have tpms sensors programed but I asked Peter from KIA/HYUNDAI at Branford KIA and he has installed new sensors in his Santa Cruz winter tires

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know where you tried to have tpms sensors programed but I asked Peter from KIA/HYUNDAI at Branford KIA and he has installed new sensors in his Santa Cruz winter tires
It's been over a month since I got my winters, so it's entirely possible they've pushed a software update to the tire shops for it by now. He's also at a dealership, so they likely have access to programming the tire shops have to wait for. Could also be he got factory pre-programmed TPMS through the dealer vs. aftermarket. But it could just be the difference in mid-November vs. early October and the codes not being ready yet, since they were barely delivering the trucklets in Canada at that point.

·
Registered
18 Posts
View attachment 3211 View attachment 3212 View attachment 3213 View attachment 3214

Danggggggg. Love it my man.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Danggggggg. Love it my man.
Thanks! Hopefully this is our last week of snow for the year ... HOPEFULLY ... so sick of it ... but that also means it's almost time for the factory 20s to make their first appearance since early October. It's going to look weird, but since winter stuck around so long this year, they'll probably only get 5 months of use. LOL Anybody want some snow? Anybody? Real sick of it up here!

·
Registered
22 SC SEL AWD activity package, '21 Chevrolet 3500HD Duramax
458 Posts
Thanks! Hopefully this is our last week of snow for the year ... HOPEFULLY ... so sick of it ... but that also means it's almost time for the factory 20s to make their first appearance since early October. It's going to look weird, but since winter stuck around so long this year, they'll probably only get 5 months of use. LOL Anybody want some snow? Anybody? Real sick of it up here!
Last week most of Northern PA and Southern NY got over a foot of snow. Talk about a late snow storm!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts