www.discounttire.com

Pictures of tires are here:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI MJ.

Yes, brand new takes off's with the AT III's

I am really just trying different tire sizes and builds for the Santa Cruz Forums benefit.

Having a blast doing it too.

I am located in San Diego, North County Coastal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
HI MJ.

I am really just trying different tire sizes and builds for the Santa Cruz Forums benefit.

What are you planning to replace them with? Was there an issue with your experience of the tires?

Was thinking of putting some all terrains on mine. Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi SageLeet,

I have replaced them with Nitto Ridge Grapplers in

275/65R18 aka 32's

Not a single issue with the AT III's. Perfect, as new condition. Changes the entire look of your HSC. I'd recommend grabbing them. I'm offering the the forum at 40% of replacement cost. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
HI MJ.

Thank you for the information. I am located in Michigan, so it won't work out. I would drive a few hundred miles but 2300 each way is a bit far.

Do you have any shipping options? I'm willing to pay for shipping but completely understand if you are looking for a local pick-up.

MJ

·
Registered
22 SC SEL AWD activity package, '21 Chevrolet 3500HD Duramax
457 Posts
Have you sold them yet. What is the difference between them and stock size? Would I have to have the back spacing to fit a stock SC?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have you sold them yet. What is the difference between them and stock size? Would I have to have the back spacing to fit a stock SC?
Yes...I sold them two sets ago. You should check here for variances: Tire Size Calculator

Since then I have lifted the HSC by 2" front and rear and installing rear shock extenders and ReadyLift should then be ready to manufacture.

·
Registered
22 SC SEL AWD activity package, '21 Chevrolet 3500HD Duramax
457 Posts
Yes...I sold them two sets ago. You should check here for variances: Tire Size Calculator

Since then I have lifted the HSC by 2" front and rear and installing rear shock extenders and ReadyLift should then be ready to manufacture.
Oh I saw the first pics of thr prototype. That was TIGHT. My concern for that stuff is warranty, don't care about tires. But spacers and lifts can void ****.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.