Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

In search of a bed extender (K5F42-AU000).

If you have one you'd like to sell, they come apart easily. Making it convenient to ship in a small box compared to its assembled size. You can see how to take it apart with the installation instructions here.

I would need the extender, the brackets that mount to the bedsides, and all the hardware. Let me know what you got and the price. Shipping would be to Warrenville, IL 60555

Thank you, Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Mike,
I just got my SC and it came with a bed extender. It may not be something I need and happy to sell if I come to that conclusion and you are still in need when/if I do.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Same here. I am getting the only Santa Cruz in the area that apparently doesn't have the bed extender on it, but thank goodness I'm getting Wheel Locks and a First Aid Kit because I wouldn't know what to do with other dozen ones I have from previous Hyundais I've bought!!!

So I'm guessing that Hyundai is screwing the pooch here on their after-market accessories and you cannot buy one yet from the dealers?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Same here. I am getting the only Santa Cruz in the area that apparently doesn't have the bed extender on it, but thank goodness I'm getting Wheel Locks and a First Aid Kit because I wouldn't know what to do with other dozen ones I have from previous Hyundais I've bought!!!

So I'm guessing that Hyundai is screwing the pooch here on their after-market accessories and you cannot buy one yet from the dealers?
You guessed right...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts