Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I didn't get the activity package. My wife now wants to go camping and wants to get a kayak and paddleboard. In order to do this and fit the camping gear in the SC I will need to get a roof rack installed. At this point Yakima nor Thule make a rack system that is compatible for the naked roof on a Santa Cruz. I did however come across this on the Yakima website....

What do you all think? Obviously the one piece system that doesn't require drilling is the preference. However, not sure if, or when, those will come out...

Font Screenshot Web page Online advertising Software

·
Registered
522 Posts
You could try a suction mount system like SeaSucker. There's also some universal naked roof products.

If anyone is near Rhino-Rack, they are looking for test vehicles.
Product Blue Azure Font Rectangle

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hello all!

I didn't get the activity package. My wife now wants to go camping and wants to get a kayak and paddleboard. In order to do this and fit the camping gear in the SC I will need to get a roof rack installed. At this point Yakima nor Thule make a rack system that is compatible for the naked roof on a Santa Cruz. I did however come across this on the Yakima website....

What do you all think? Obviously the one piece system that doesn't require drilling is the preference. However, not sure if, or when, those will come out...
Years ago I use to use something like this on my car with out a roof rack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts